Who do I contact for homework help, homework classes?

Children from French-speaking schools can use the ‘écoles de devoirs’ to receive homework help. This initiative does not have a Dutch-speaking equivalent.

First of all it is important that children do their homework at home. If that is not possible, a quiet homework environment can be made available by various schools, IBOs (childcare initiatives outside of school hours) or WMKJs (organisations for disadvantaged youth). If you would like more information about this, please contact the form tutor at school or the IBO or WMKJ attending to your child.