I have a question about my child's study allowance/school allowance. Where can I find the relevant information?

Are you entitled to a school allowance or study allowance for your child? What documents do you need to submit? Who can help you submit the application?
For answers to these and any other questions, dial 1700, the free phone number of the Flemish government.
All the information has also been published on the website www.studietoelagen.be (site in Dutch).